
Mommy and Daddy took me to Gentry Farm in Franklin on Saturday. We went with my cousins Bryce, Silas, Aidan and Savannah, and Uncle Cody, Aunt Dana and Uncle John and Neena! We had a big time.
Even though I wasn't big enough to ride the tire swings like the other boys, I still had fun following them through the corn maze and watching them play with corn in the grain troughs. I also enjoyed looking in on the chickens and homing pigeons in their coops. Birds sure are dirty!
I especially liked picking out our pumpkins. We bought a big pumpkin for Daddy, a medium sized pumpkin for Mommy, and a little baby one for me! I can't wait to go to Gentry Farm again next year when I can keep up with all my cousins.
1 comment:
I am absolutely smitten with you, Leyton!!! I can't wait to see you again!!!
Love,
Ava Leigh
P.S. Always keep your parents on their toes - frequently cry out for no apparent reason. It's lots of fun.
Post a Comment