Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween















For Halloween, mom and dad dressed me as a baby caterpillar. Mom likes to joke that she spent $25 on my costume, had to wait excitedly for 30 days to put me in it, and that I wore it for a total of 7 minutes before I wanted to get out of it! But she says the pictures are priceless. Do you agree?
























2 comments:

Ava Leigh and Lila Anne said...

What a total cutie! Even in a halloween costume. Lucky you, I have yet to where a halloween costume. Maybe next year...

LYLAB,
Ava Leigh

Professor Pattinpups said...

I LOVE that costume... and the baby, too :~D So cute... and Ava, learn to spell will ya (yea, this is coming from ME of all people) because you'll probably never "where" a costume in your life... man, can't believe you're not spelling better at one!